Collège Boréal provides a high calibre personalised education to a diverse clientele and practices leadership to foster the sustainable development of Ontario's Francophone community.
Recognized for the quality, accessibility, and flexibility of its training and services, Collège Boréal is the first choice among French-language colleges. (source)
Service Centre for Students with Disabilities
In order to help us know you better, we invite you to complete the service request form available at the Bureau de besoins particuliers. This form is found in your admission kit. If you have disabilities, many accommodations can be arrange. (source)
Possible learning accommodations (source)
- Extra time for tests and exams
- FM amplifying system
- Interpreting service
- Manual and computerized note taker
- Tapes for courses, projects and tests
- Reduced course load
- Computers with specialized programs
- Other measures according to needs evaluation.
TTY 705-521-6001 or communicate with officials of your campus.
- Time management, study methods, note taking, etc.
- Accommodation according to the evaluation of needs
- Screening and assessment
- Claiming your rights
- Preparation for the labour market/workplace.
- Word Q
- Text Help Read & Write
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
Marie-Eve Landry, 705-560-6673 or 1-800-361-6673, ext. 2864,
or communicate with officials on your campus.
- Learning difficulties and disabilities
- Hyperactivity and attention deficit
- Deafness, hearing impairment or hearing difficulties
- Blindness and impaired vision
- Reduced mobility
- Slight ABI
- Medical problems
- Psychological/emotional troubles